Truth or Dare?

Monday, July 25, 2005

my happy ending?

Seems like just yesterday You were a part of me I used to stand so tall I used to be so strongYour arms around me tight Everything felt so right Unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong Now I can't breathe, I can't sleepI'm barely hanging' on Here I am Once again I’m torn into pieces Can’t deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep insideBut you won’t get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes I told you everything Opened up and let you inYou made me feel alright For once in my life Now all that's left of me Is what I pretend to be?Sewed together but so broken up inside Now I can't breathe, no I can't sleep I'm barely hangin' on Here I am Once again I’m torn into pieces Can’t deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep inside But you won’t get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes Swallow me then spit me out For hated you I blame myself Seeing you, it kills me now Though I don’t cry on the outside anymore Anymore Here I amOnce again I’m torn into pieces Can’t deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the oneBroken up, deep inside But you won’t get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes Here I am Once again I’m torn into pieces Can’t deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the oneBroken up, deep inside But you won’t get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2006 at 3:16 AM, Blogger shawnprehiem55823465 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At February 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
fighter

Also visit my webpage; new releases
Also see my web site - new releases,dvd,blu-ray,movies,tv shows

 
At April 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such
as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Arabic Books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home